The digital lottery for “Hamiltons” tickets will open at 10 a.m. on May 27, peace center and show producer Jeffrey Seller announced on May 26.
The lottery, which will run over two separate week-long events, gives individuals a chance to “win” the opportunity to purchase a limited number of discounted tickets to performances of the show in Greenville from June 7 through June 19. June. The event windows are:
- May 27 at 10 a.m. to June 2 at noon – for performances from June 7 to 12.
- From June 3 at 10 a.m. to June 9 at noon – for performances from June 13 to 19.
During each lottery, the show will issue 40 $10 tickets for each performance. In order to enter and obtain the tickets, individuals must do the following:
- Use the official “Hamilton” appdownloadable from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Be 18 years of age or older and have a valid, unexpired photo ID that matches the name used to enter.
- Enter only once per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be deleted.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another person.
- Each winning participant will be able to purchase up to two tickets.
Winners and non-winners will be notified via email or mobile push notifications between 1-4 p.m. June 2-9. All tickets obtained through the digital lottery can be picked up on call from two hours before the show with a valid photo. IDENTIFIER.