DUBLIN, April 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Kenya Lottery & Betting Market & Industry Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report digs deeper into the sports betting and lottery industry by Kenya. In 2021, the industry was valued at $40 million and is expected to grow year by year. Now there are many betting and lottery companies in the country.
Regulation has come of age, with clear guidelines erasing gray areas that previously threatened the industry.
A mobile phone penetration rate above 100%, widespread use of mobile money, affordable internet data plans, a young population and a rapid increase in the number of media outlets have contributed to the growth in the number of media outlets. contributed to the growth of the industry so that opportunities abound for innovative players.
- Bet on consumer demographics
- Consumer profiles
- Spend per consumer
- Consumption habits
- Betting Company Profiles
- Business models used
- Product Categories
- Bet sizes
- Winning sizes
- Consumer preferences
- Lotteries – TV and radio stations
- Distribution channels
- Competitive landscape
- Consumer profiles
- Policy and impact
Answers to key questions:
- What is the betting and lottery industries in Kenya resemble?
- What is the size of the market?
- How should the market grow?
- How is the industry structured?
- Who are the key players?
- What are their products?
- What are their business models?
- What are the main customer segments?
- What are the needs of the different segments?
- What are the growth drivers
- What are the main trends and what impact do they have on new entrants?
- What are the categories of products on the market?
- Which product categories are growing fastest?
- One-product models
- Multi-product models
- Which products are most in demand?
- Which products are growing fastest?
- What are the market opportunities and gaps?
- What are the existing distribution models?
- What are the customer acquisition costs?
- What are the possible operational costs?
- Revenue and operational scenarios?
- What are the trends in the industry?
Main topics covered:
- The betting and lottery industry in Kenya – Past, present and future
- Policy and regulation – Regulation and impact
- Market Size – Present and Future
- Industry structure
- Market Segments – Characteristics and Figures
- Average spend per customer
- Spending by demographics
- Spend per customer
- Expenditures and demographics
- Request Triggers – Triggers and Numbers
- Demand Facilitators – Triggers and Numbers
- Growth Triggers – Triggers and Numbers
- Consumer segmentation
- Consumer Profiles
- Product segmentation
- Product Profiles
- Product numbers
- Product and stake sizes
- Consumption patterns
- Growth products
- Falling products
- Competitor Profiles
- Market Entry – Process and Key Considerations
- Advertising – Methods, impact and cost
- Distribution platforms
- Platform in numbers
- Gaps and Opportunities
- Case study
- Capital expenditure
- Operational costs
- Revenue scenarios
- Charity competition in Kenya
- Dafabet Loto
- Mozart bet
- Sports bet
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7mbtb4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets